You can return any unused items within 28 days of receipt by post, using the returns label on the back of your despatch note. Postage must be paid by the sender and will not be refunded by Reiss. (This does not affect your statutory rights).
Our returns process is simple, just use the returns note in your parcel and follow the steps below:
- Select the reason code for the item(s) you are returning.
- Tear off the completed returns note and place inside the parcel with the item(s) you are returning (this is really important as we can’t action a refund without it).
- Peel off the returns address label and stick it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that the original label is no longer visible.
- Return your parcel using your preferred method. Please be aware we don’t offer free returns. Postage is paid by the sender and won’t be refunded by Reiss. You can’t return an item purchased online to a Reiss store.
- All returns should be sent to:
Stadium Way 1
- Keep your proof of return until you receive confirmation you have been refunded. You will receive a refund within 28 days to the payment method that you used to place your order.
- If you don’t have a returns note anymore, please contact us so that we can help you.
If you do not return the item within the time specified we may retain the item(s) and/or not refund at all or refund the current or last selling price. All cosmetics, grooming products and certain jewellery can only be returned if found to be faulty. Where a product has a security seal, a refund will not be given if the seal is broken unless it is faulty. Click here to view which items are exempt from being returned.
Can I return my item to a store?
All items purchased online must be returned following the instruction above. We can not accept returns back through our stores.
Can I exchange an item?
We’re sorry, we don’t offer an exchange service. However, you can simply return any unsuitable items to us for a full refund as per our ‘Returns Policy’ and place a new order for the item(s) you want.
I've lost my returns note
If you no longer have the returns note or label that was included in your parcel, we can send you a new one by email. You must return the items together with the returns note to avoid any problems processing your refund.
The quickest way to contact us for a new returns note or label is to chat with one of the team. Alternatively you can call 0800563811*
*For contact charges contact your service provider.