You can return any unused items within 28 days of receipt by post, using the returns label on the back of your despatch note. Postage must be paid by the sender and will not be refunded by Reiss. (This does not affect your statutory rights)
All returns must be sent to the below address:
REISS c/o Cargo Line International
187 Calarco Drive
Please do not contact Cargo Line International directly in regards to your return. If you require
any assistance please contact our Customer Care Team using our Contact Us page.
Our returns process is simple, just use the returns note in your parcel and follow the steps below:
- Select the reason code for the item(s) you are returning.
- Tear off the completed returns note and place inside the parcel with the item(s) you are returning (this is really important as we can’t action a refund without it).
- Peel off the returns address label and stick it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that the original label is no longer visible.
- Return your parcel using your preferred method. Please be aware we do not offer free returns, but you only have to return your item(s) in country to help keep the cost down for you. Postage is paid by the sender and won’t be refunded by Reiss.
- You cannot return or exchange an item purchased online to a Reiss store.
- Keep your proof of return until you receive confirmation you have been refunded. You will receive a refund within 14 days to the payment method that you used to place your order.
- If you do not have a returns note, please contact us so that we can help you.
If you do not return the item within the time specified we may retain the item(s) and/or not refund at all or refund the current or last selling price. All cosmetics, grooming products and certain jewellery can only be returned if found to be faulty. Where a product has a security seal, a refund will not be given if the seal is broken unless it is faulty.
Can I return my item to a store?
All items purchased online must be returned following the instruction above. We can not accept returns back through our stores.
Can I exchange an item?
We are sorry, we do not offer an exchange service. However, you can simply return any unsuitable items to us for a full refund as per our ‘Returns Policy’ and place a new order for the item(s) you want.
I have lost my returns note
Don’t worry if you no longer have the returns note or label that was included in your parcel, we can send you a new one by email. You must return the item(s) together with the returns note to avoid any problems processing your refund.
If you would like to speak to us about your return, please contact us, the quickest way to do this is to chat with one of the team. Alternatively you can call 1800271152**
**For contact charges contact your service provider.