We use Hermes and Collect Plus for returns, you will have a returns label with your order.
To arrange a return with Hermes.
- Attach the Hermes label to the outside of your parcel.
- Visit myhermes.co.uk and follow the prompts for arranging a return. Alternatively, download the Hermes App and you can arrange it through the App; you can also print a new label off should you need one.
- You can request a doorstep collection or alternatively you can drop it off at your local parcel shop. You can find details of where they are here.
Collect Plus – label enclosed with your parcel
- Attach the Collect Plus label to the outside of your parcel
- Drop your parcel off at a Collect Plus location. Click here to find your nearest one
Don't forget to enclose your completed Returns Note as this may delay your refund and please keep hold of any remaining returns labels in case you need to return something else at a later date
If you need a new CollectPlus label you can download one here and attach it to the outside of your parcel.
Please note, you'll need a printer to print it.
Reiss Store - excluding those in department stores, airports and franchises
- Take your item(s) back to a Reiss store along with your Packing Invoice and completed Returns Note for an exchange for same item in different size or colour or
- A refund via credit note to spend in store or
- If you want a refund to your original payment method, our store team will send the item(s) back to us on your behalf. This does take slightly longer than sending it back direct via DHL or Collect Plus (see below)