We use Hermes for returns, you will have a returns label with your order. We allow 14 days to receive returns back to our warehouse, once we receive your return we will send you a confirmation email and issue you a refund/exchange. Our returns policy is up to 28 days this is from the date of when the order is delivered.
To arrange a return with Hermes.
- Attach the Hermes label to the outside of your parcel.
- Visit myhermes.co.uk and follow the prompts for arranging a return. Alternatively, download the Hermes App and you can arrange it through the App; you can also print a new label off should you need one.
- You can request a doorstep collection or alternatively you can drop it off at your local parcel shop. You can find details of where they are here.
Don't forget to enclose your completed Returns Note as this may delay your refund and please keep hold of any remaining returns labels in case you need to return something else at a later date
Reiss Store - excluding those in department stores, airports and franchises
- Take your item(s) back to a Reiss store along with your Packing Invoice and completed Returns Note for an exchange for same item in different size or colour or
- A refund via credit note to spend in store or
- If you want a refund to your original payment method, our store team will send the item(s) back to us on your behalf. This does take slightly longer than sending it back direct via DHL or Collect Plus (see below)