You have 2 FREE returns options.
Reiss Store - excluding those in department stores, airports and franchises
- Take your item(s) back to a Reiss store along with your Packing Invoice and completed Returns Note for an exchange for same item in different size or colour or
- A refund via credit note to spend in store
- If you want a refund to your original payment method, our store team will send the item(s) back to us on your behalf. This does take slightly longer than sending it back direct via DHL (see below)
DHL – label enclosed with your parcel
- Complete your Returns Note indicating whether you want an a refund or exchange, what size/colour you want to exchange it for if relevant and the reason for return
- Enclose your completed Returns Note with the item(s) you are returning
- Attach the DHL label to the outside of your parcel
- Click here and enter your waybill number located on your returns label, quoting the account ref 962991095 to arrange for DHL to collect your return.
- Alternatively drop your parcel off at a DHL service point. Click here to find your nearest one
Don't forget to enclose your completed Returns Note as this may delay your refund