What is Clearpay?
Clearpay makes paying for your purchase easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest free instalments paid every 2 weeks.
Who can use Clearpay?
- Customers over the age of 18.
- Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
- Customers with a UK mobile number and UK credit/debit card.
- Please note customers living on the Channel Islands or Isle of Man are not able to use Clearpay.
When can Clearpay be used to place an order?
- Clearpay is available on our UK website for payments up to the value of £800. It is not available to use for store purchases.
- Clearpay cannot be used to purchase Reiss Gift cards.
How do i pay with Clearpay?
- Select ‘Clearpay’ as your payment method in checkout.
- You will be redirected to the Clearpay portal to complete the payment.
- If you are new to Clearpay you will be asked to register by providing some details including name, email address, date of birth, address and credit/debit card details. Once you have registered you will not need to do it again.
- Please ensure your details are correct - Clearpay use this information to check if you are eligible to use this service and to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due.
How does paying off instalments work?
- Your first instalment will be taken once your order is confirmed.
- The three remaining instalments will automatically be collected from your selected credit/debit card every 2 weeks.
- Please note if an instalment is missed or cannot be paid at the due date Clearpay may charge you a late payment fee.
Can I use Clearpay in conjunction with another method of payment?
If you have a gift card and your order total is more than its value, you can pay the remaining balance of your order using Clearpay. Clearpay cannot be used with credit/debit cards or PayPal.
How do I return items purchased using Clearpay?
- Please follow our standard returns process.
- Refunds will be processed within 2 days of being received at our online returns warehouse and may take several days to credit your account.
- Any outstanding instalments will be adjusted for any returns.
How do I find out more about Clearpay?
- For a comprehensive list of Clearpay FAQs please visit the Clearpay website here (https://help.clearpay.co.uk/hc/en-gb)
- Please note we are unable to assist with any queries related with Clearpay payments.