You will have received a returns label with your order - UPS or FedEx. We allow 14 days to receive returns back to our warehouse, once we receive your return we will send you a confirmation email and issue you a refund/exchange.
UPS – label enclosed with your parcel
- Complete your Returns Note indicating whether you want an a refund or exchange, what size/colour you want to exchange it for if relevant and the reason for return.
- Enclose your completed Returns Note with the item(s) you are returning.
- Attach the UPS label to the outside of your parcel.
- Take your returns parcel to any UPS Store®, UPS Drop Box, UPS Customer Center, Office Depot® or Staples® location, or any UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet.
- Please make a note of your tracking number which is located on the front of your UPS label, in case you need to contact us regarding your return.
Don't forget to enclose your completed Returns Note as this may delay your refund
Reiss Store - excluding those in department stores, airports and franchises.
- Take your item(s) back to a Reiss store along with your Packing Invoice and completed Returns Note for an exchange for same item in different size or colour or
- A refund via credit note to spend in store or
- If you want a refund to your original payment method, our store team will send the item(s) back to us on your behalf. This may take slightly longer than sending it back direct via UPS.