Currently we anticipate that UK stores will only be closed until the end of the month, all store purchases made from March 6th 2020 will still be eligible for a refund
Inside your parcel you will receive 2 free returns labels: one for DHL and the other for CollectPlus.
- Box up your return enclosing your return slip, affix your DHL label and contact DHL on 0844 248 0844 to arrange collection. Please keep a note of your return tracking number.
- Alternatively, drop off your parcel at any DHL service point. To find your closest location, visit https://parcel.dhl.co.uk/dhl-service-point/find-your-nearest/
- Find your local Collect Plus drop off point at
- Box up your return enclosing your returns slip. Affix your label keeping a note of your tracking number. Drop your parcel off at your chosen service point and retain your receipt.
IN A REISS STAND-ALONE STORE
- Return your items to a Reiss standalone store with your return slips. The store will sign a copy and hand this back as a receipt. The store will then parcel your goods up and return this back to our online returns warehouse on your behalf.
- Alternatively the store can issue a Gift card or arrange an exchange in branch.