Whether you're a registered customer or not, click on 'Sign In' at www.reiss.com
- Login to your account then select 'Orders & Returns'
- Enter the email you used for your order and your order number then click 'Submit'
- Select the order/item you want to return and click on the black 'Return' button
- Complete the return details indicating whether you want a refund or exchange, what size/colour you want to exchange it for if relevant and the reason for return
- Click on 'Create Return'
- If you've asked for an exchange, once you've selected 'Create Return' online, the replacement item will be reserved for you for 7 days
- Complete your paper Returns Note indicating whether you want a refund or exchange, what size/colour you want to exchange it for if relevant and the reason for return
- Enclose your completed Returns Note with the item(s) you are returning
- You have 3 FREE returns options
Reiss Store - excluding those in department stores, airports and franchises
- Take your item(s) back to a Reiss store along with your Packing Invoice and completed Returns Note for an exchange for same item in different size or colour or
- A refund via credit note to spend in store or
- If you want a refund to your original payment method, our store team will send the item(s) back to us on your behalf. This does take slightly longer than sending it back direct via DHL or Collect Plus (see below)
DHL – label enclosed with your parcel
- Attach the DHL label to the outside of your parcel
- Click here or call 0344 248 0012 quoting account ref 185034559 to arrange for DHL to collect your return from you
- Drop your parcel off at a DHL service point. Click here to find your nearest one
Collect Plus – label enclosed with your parcel
- Attach the Collect Plus label to the outside of your parcel
- Drop your parcel off at a Collect Plus location. Click here to find your nearest one
Don't forget to enclose your completed Returns Note as this may delay your refund and please keep hold of any remaining returns labels in case you need to return something else at a later date